Meditation in Motion
August 11-13, 25-27, 2023
with Indu Heather Arena, Senior Amrit Yoga Teachers
August 11-13 and 25-27, 2023*:
• Friday: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
• Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM-5:15 PM EST Make Everything you do a Meditation in Motion
Note: You do not need to be a yoga instructor to participate in our Immersion, just interested in learning how to make yoga a way of life. I AM Yoga® Advanced Training Immersion
Yoga is not man-made. It emerges from deep states of meditation. This can only happen when the mind is in a state of equanimity and the inner intelligence of the body is freed to carry out its evolutionary functions. This advanced training builds on the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training (Posture of Consciousness) and enables you to not only detect the heightened voice of prana, but to begin to listen and respond to its inner urgings. In the same way as sensation speaks to you on the yoga mat, you will learn how to be in response to the urgings of prana, the voice of your inner guide, in life. This personal sadhana Immersion is open to all. The program cultivates an inner attunement to Prana [intelligent life energy] to “consciously cross-over” from physical yoga to energy yoga; from sitting meditation--to experiencing life as Meditation in Motion. Features:
-Daily yoga sessions live and pre-recorded for your convenience -Simple breathing exercises to cultivate an attunement to prana -Specific techniques to help you connect with the natural intelligence of prana -Tools to help you understand and experience the deeper energetic meaning of the yogic scriptures -Accessible for everyone at any level of physical capability -Course manual -Recorded Darshan's with Gurudev -The Lineage Video -Attend live or watch the recordings*.Benefits:
-Learn to listen to the inner promptings of wisdom that arise from within
-Leave with a greater ability to be in flow with life
-Experience authentic yoga in a way you have never before Important Information
- The program manual is digitally provided for convenience. It can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course, you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
- This course is open to anyone and can be done on its own for personal benefit, with no yoga experience required.
Two tracks make up the I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion Training:
Interested in Certification?
Prerequisite: A 200-hour yoga-accredited certification. If you are accredited outside The Amrit Yoga Institute, you must complete the online course: Posture of Consciousness Intensive to learn the foundational skills for a Meditation in Motion teacher. This course is available here: https://ecourses.amrityoga.org/catalog/info/id:141
Before you begin the Certification, you'll need to attend and complete the Meditation in Motion Immersion. *Certification students are required to attend the Immersion live unless discussed with Indu. Students outside the Continental United States and Central America may watch the Friday evening recordings before live attendance on Saturday.
To register for the Certification, type in "Meditation in Motion" to the course catalog and find the next available dates.