10-Day Contemplative Meditation Course
Reshape your life, Redesign your destiny
This brand-new program was personally developed by Gurudev to address today’s challenging times. It is designed to empower you to approach our new ways of living with focus, self-awareness and the ability to face an uncertain future. It is moving from living in karmic memories of the past to the freedom of Being that I AM. This quantum shift happens spontaneously through the practice of Contemplative Meditation.
• Consists of 10 uniquely themed, ½-hour guided meditation experiences, incorporating breathing techniques with mediation and the ancient teachings of Being that I AM.
• Creates a paradigm shift within that is mirrored in all aspects of your life.
• Awakens latent self-healing, restorative and regenerative powers of the prana-being.
• Resolves emotional wounds and painful memories that cause stress-related health problems such as fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, depression and fear.
connects you beyond the ego-mind. A deeply relaxing and highly integrative experience, this 10-day meditation series is not a one-time event. Once you have access to these meditations, practice them regularly and after 30 days you will experience the shift on a permanent level. Repetition is the secret of transformation. This is a communion experience and an investment yourself.
Following completion of the Contemplative Mediation series, you will be eligible for the upcoming Masters Course given by Gurudev and one of his advanced I AM Yoga teachers. Gurudev will explore the practical application of these meditations as well as the ancient teachings of Vedanta, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita.
"Yoga happens through repeated practice (abhyasa) and non-attachment (vairagya) to the end result.” -Sage Patanjali
Gurudev Shri Amritji
is the first Yoga Guru to bring the inner dimension of Patanjali’s 8 limbed yoga to the west in 1960. These ancient teachings ignited the fire that began the initial renaissance in the global yoga community in the 20th century.
Over the last 60 years, Amritji has founded some of the largest yoga and health centers in North America. Amritji currently resides at the Amrit Yoga Institute, an internationally recognized training and wellness center in Salt Springs, Florida. Thousands of yoga, yoga nidra and yoga therapy teachers have been trained in his modalities worldwide. Today, Amritji continues to share the ancient depths, hidden meanings and modern applications of the authentic yogic roots from which he began.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days
- If you wish to continue practicing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
- There are guided experiences that involve touching the face. If this is not appropriate for you at this time, alternatively you may choose to hold your hands a safe distance from your face.
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji - Amritji at https://www.amritji.org