August 26 - October 9, 2022
with Gurudev Shri Amritji, Chandrakant and NiraliLive Online Zoom Session Schedule. Attend live or watch later.
• August 26-28
• September 2-4
• September 9-11
• September 16-18
• September 23-25
• September 30-October 2
• October 7-9Fridays: 10:00-11:30 EST
Interactive Q&A and guided meditation with GurudevSaturdays: 10:30-12:00 EST
Live Satsang with ChandrakantSundays: 10:30-12:00 EST
Live I AM Yoga with Nirali followed by Darshan & Yoga Nidra with Gurudev Shri AmritjiThe Transformative Power of I AM Yoga Nidra
In this new course, Gurudev is going to be guiding you through the meditative practice of I AM Yoga Nidra. He will explain how Yoga Nidra can help you create profound changes to the habitually held unconscious, automatic and stubborn behavior patterns that block consistent access to fulfillment, peace, love and success throughout daily living.
You will learn how you can enter alpha and even deeper, subtler levels of brainwaves where you can create positive, transformational shifts out of energetic blocks held in the body and otherwise frozen in time. These blocks are memory patterns woven into daily life that materialize and reveal themselves in the form of habits and reactive perceptions.
Most people suffer from anxiety, fear, depression, sleep disorder and excess tensions. Negative habits put consistent stress and pressure on the body that can be difficult to recover from and self-perpetuate in the form of vicious cycles driven by the desire for relaxation and coping with stress.
The entire practice of Yoga Nidra is about how to release stress and access true relaxation by connecting directly to the source within. In this course, we'll use affirmations, visualizations, prayers and intentions to unwind the energy blocks that otherwise block the feeling body and prevent you from connecting to the indwelling presence from within.
Yoga Nidra is a powerful medium. A fulfilling experience of life is not a distant future possibility. You can make this profound shift Now.In this course, you will learn how this ancient practice can:
• Release the karmic memory blocks frozen in time.
• Rediscover the internal compass that is an ongoing guide to your conscious, healthy relationship with yourself and others.
• Help you consistently enter the receptive mode of alpha brainwave activity, a relaxed state where affirmations and intentions can become actualized, and prayers are answered.
• Learn to erode unconscious and false belief systems about yourself, others and the world through ancient yogic techniques including meditation, breath, body and awareness practices.
• Transform your body into the temple of Shakti (energy) and your heart into the altar of Shiva (consciousness). Features
· Live spiritual guidance from a living yoga master
· Direct energetic connection to an ancient yoga lineage
· Timeless, structured methods for awakening prana
· Interactive question and answer opportunities
· Access to library of recordings following live program sessions
Gurudev is the first disciple to bring the sacred teachings of the Lord Lakulish (Shiva) and Kripalu Lineage to the West in 1960. Gurudev was personally empowered to give shaktipat by his Guru Swami Shri Kripalvanada.
In 1970 Gurudev experienced a spontaneous awakening of the Soul Being Presence that I AM. This was reinforced by a three month meditation retreat in silence and seclusion. He emerged as a spiritual master embodying the rare capacity to transmit profound healing and transformative prana Shakti through energetic transmission.
He discovered the body is the book of secrets; it is the temple of prana Shakti, and heart is the center of Shiva consciousness. Gurudev is repeatedly honored by prestigious organizations and world-renowned authorities in the East and West.Important Information
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji at https://www.amritji.org