April 3-7, 2023
with Nirali Lauren McCrea, Senior Training Faculty
This Immersion is for:
Teachers in Training
Daily Live Online Zoom Schedule
April 3-7, 2023
• 8:00am-9:30am EST
• 11:00am-12:30pm EST
• 2:00pm-3:30pm EST
• 7:00pm-8:00pm EST
Energize Your Yoga Practice
I AM Yoga® Teacher Training is so much more than becoming certified as a yoga teacher. It is an entry point for you to access the mysterious depths of yoga and experience its authentic origins.
In these times, yoga has become massively popular. Ancient practices previously unknown to the Western World have become ubiquitous and mainstream. What were once carefully kept secrets are now easily available. In modern yoga practice, what’s missing is not technique; we know what to do and where to learn more. What’s missing is how to approach the practice of yoga in a way that progressively awakens the experiential depths of peace and integration which it was born to unearth within each one of us.
The I AM Yoga® Level 1 Immersion online:
A 5-day online intensive designed to develop aspiring and advanced practitioners alike. Whether you are looking to deepen and energize your current practice or are seeking the guidance necessary to begin a profound yoga journey, this program provides a life-long foundation for you to practice from.
Training in the I AM Yoga® tradition provides master level guidance suited for every-body. Throughout our intensive, we will follow the Yoga Sutras as our roadmap while employing the specific tools of I AM Yoga® to bring the relevance of ancient knowledge into our current experience. Not only will you leave equipped to practice yoga poses with precision and in the unified manner in which they were originally inspired, more importantly, you will leave empowered to carry the experience of integration into your daily life.
• Transformational discourses with Gurudev Shri Amritji
• I AM Yoga® perspective on energy, anatomy, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation
• Tools necessary to practice yoga poses not simply as a form of physical exercise, but as a medium for self-study and personal transformation
• Practical techniques to move from everyday mental & emotional disturbances into lasting peace & well-being
• Maximize the expression & energy flow of every posture through the application of “press points” and “energetic extensions”, a unique feature to I AM Yoga®
• Build strength, alleviate stress, and learn how to use yoga practice to rebalance and restore the nervous system
• Recognize and release behaviors that are affecting your health and wellbeing
• Reclaim your peace by understanding how habituated mental and emotional patterning obscures our ability to fully access personal freedom & well-being.
Nirali Lauren McCrea
Finding solace on the yoga mat as a young teen, Nirali began immersing herself in the depths of yoga. Inspired to move to the Amrit Yoga Institute in 2009, she has extensively trained in the I AM Yoga® approach ever since. For over 10 years, Nirali has helped oversee the development and reach of education offered by the Amrit Yoga Institute. She has lead seminars across the United States, Canada, Mexico and India and is the lead faculty of the Level 1 I AM Yoga® 200-hour Teacher Training. Nirali synthesizes the power of breath, alignment and meditation to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. In 2021, she was awarded the title “Yogacharya” by Gurudev Shri Amritji, acknowledging her lifelong dedication to yoga, years of extensive practice and study, and keen teaching ability.
- The program manual is digitally provided for convenience. It can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- There are additional course materials that need to be purchased separately. Instructions for this are in the course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
- There are two tracks that make up the I AM Yoga® Level 1 Teacher Training:
• I AM Yoga® Level 1 Teacher Training Immersion (that is this course and can be done on its own for personal benefit)
• I AM Yoga® Level 1 Teacher Training Certification (I AM Yoga® Level 1 Teacher Training Immersion is a prerequisite to the Certification and if you want to take the Certification you will need to separately register at https://amrityoga.org/)