January 22-March 27, 2022
with Gurudev Shri Amritji
Live Online Zoom Session Schedule
o10:30AM to 12:00PM (EST) Saturdays with Chandrakant
o10:30AM to 12:00PM (EST) Sundays with Gurudev and NiraliSpiritual Lifestyle Training through Energetic Transmission
Attend live or watch later.
• January 22 & 23
• January 29 & 30
• February 5 & 6
• February 12 & 13
• February 26 & 27
• March 5 & 6
• March 12 & 13
• March 19 & 20
• March 26 & 27YOGA OF CONSCIOUS RELATIONSHIPS
Your Relationship With Yourself Is the Cause - When Revealed In Your Relationship With Others, It Is the Effect
This module of the Spiritual Lifestyle Training offers practical, spiritually-based and self-empowered ways to repair and strengthen all relationships, including the most important one of all: the one we have with ourselves.
Life itself is an experience of relationships. Most people do not know their relationship with themselves plays the most influential role in how they relate to others and the outside world. The otherwise invisibly held patterns within you become visible through interactions with another- no matter where you go, what you do or who you are with.
A relationship problem is a perennial problem. When you solve a problem at the external level alone, the inner cause remains unresolved and can come back again and again.
If you react, you are reacting to any feeling, person or object that triggered an unresolved memory. Triggers appearing outside are the effects; the cause is the karmic memory seed sewn in the past. The Yoga of Conscious Relationships will show you that most of the suffering we face in the present is triggered by unresolved memory stress of the past. It has no life; it does not exist anywhere except in memory.
Although seemingly complex, the spiritual dimension can be accessed by anyone. In this course, Gurudev will combine guided relationship meditations, affirmations and visualizations along with energetic transmission which holds within it the potential to ignite a lifetime of harmony, serenity and unity.
Participants will be provided with a digital copy of The Yoga of Relationships, weekly guided meditations and Gurudev’s inspired writings for your self-study and practice.Features
• Weekly Satsang with Gurudev
• Quantum Breath Meditation™ guided by Gurudev
• Weekly teachings with Chandrakant
• Question and Answer Opportunities with Gurudev and Chandrakant
• Weekly I AM Yoga® and I AM Yoga Nidra™ with Nirali
• eBook of Yoga of Relationships written by Gurudev Shri AmritjiLearn the secrets of how to:
- Awaken to the infinite Source of energy, intuitive insights, inner guidance and protection that comes from the regular practice of Quantum Breath Meditation™.
- Nourish your heart, soul and spirit through the sacred experience of energetic communion.
- Cultivate a dedicated and heightened spiritual practice.
- Learn how to withdraw from the psychosomatic memories at the causal level that trigger anxiety, fear, anger, jealousy, depression, blame or shame.
- Change yourself from the inside, not just your external life.
- Unlock the freedom to transform your experience of life.
Gurudev is the first disciple to bring the sacred teachings of the Lord Lakulish (Shiva) and Kripalu Lineage to the West in 1960. Gurudev was personally empowered to give shaktipat by his Guru Swami Shri Kripalvanada.
In 1970 Gurudev experienced a spontaneous awakening of the Soul Being Presence that I AM. This was reinforced by a three month meditation retreat in silence and seclusion. He emerged as a spiritual master embodying the rare capacity to transmit profound healing and transformative prana Shakti through energetic transmission.
He discovered the body is the book of secrets; it is the temple of prana Shakti, and heart is the center of Shiva consciousness. Gurudev is repeatedly honored by prestigious organizations and world-renowned authorities in the East and West.Important Information
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
Learn more about Gurudev Shri Amritji at https://www.amritji.org