February 21-27, 2022
with John Vosler
Daily Live Online Zoom Session Schedule:
o 1PM-5PM EST (10AM-2PM (PDT/PST))
PREREQUISITE: I AM YOGA NIDRA™ IMMERSION
The Art of Sleep Meditation that Awakens Your True Nature
Combining science with the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will be able to develop Yoga Nidra protocols to address such conditions as:
• Habits and Addictions
• Trauma and PTSD
• Depression and Anxiety
This course of study not only provides you with the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also the ideal tool for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences.This training is excellent for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, healthcare workers, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers in search o new tools to serve their clients.
Yoga Nidra Certification is a continuation of the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion. Once you have successfully completed both the Immersion and Certification components you will receive a 100-hour Yoga Alliance recognized certification for I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training which counts towards our 300 or 500 hour I AM Yoga Teacher certifications.
- Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep By Kamini Desai is strongly recommended for the Immersion and required if you are on the Certification track. A 500-word reflection assignment on Kamini's book is due at the beginning of the certification. The book may be purchased as a paperback here: https://iam.yoga/shop/books/yoga-nidra-art-transformational-sleep/.
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside the course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
- All of the accredited hours you complete online during this course will count towards the International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT) Accredited 800 Hour I AM Yoga Therapy Program and toward Yoga Alliance Accreditation (see note below).
Yoga Alliance Statement: ”In response to overwhelming feedback voiced by you, our members, Yoga Alliance is extending the online teaching exemption through 2021 for Registered Yoga School (RYS) members who apply and meet qualification requirements. These will include: agreeing to new parameters, expectations on incorporating a mix of live and pre-recorded content, Lead Trainer hour requirements, and a commitment to (and transparency around) competency testing. ”
- There are two tracks that make up the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training:
• I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion (prerequisite to Certification)
• I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification (can only be taken after completion of the Immersion)
For More information about the course and the teachers visit: https://amrityoga.org/yoga-nidra/
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/