December 17th, 2020 to January 6th, 2021
Live Online with Yulia Azriel and Jen Wheeler
Live Online Zoom Session Daily Schedule (every day for 21 days):
o 11:00AM-12:00PM (EST)Students may attend live or watch later on their own schedule.Energy and Balance Restored:
21-day I AM Yoga Nidra™ De-stress
• Are you feeling exhausted, overspent, or foggy?
• Do you crave spaciousness and sanctuary to feel calm and peaceful again?
• Does your life feel like it’s filled with too many commitments and responsibilities?
• Is your energy reserve running on empty?
• Are you trying to be everything for everyone?
This 21-day course is designed to give you real-life insights into why you feel so exhausted and overwhelmed. By engaging in practical micro-habits of ease, you will learn how to consistently restore your energy reserves and balance out your nervous system. In this 21-day course, you will:
• Receive clarity about 3 core hidden sources of stress and how to reverse their impact
• Learn the powerful Science of Recovery and how to enter the Zero Stress Zone consistently
• Learn how to value your energy as the most important currency of life
• Identify 5 Drains of Energy and practice plugging the drainage of your most valuable currency
• Discover how seeing a Big Picture Perspective can help you step out of the cycle of stress
• integrate “7 Micro-habits of Ease” into your daily routines to bring balance and vitality to more areas of your lifeIn the course of 21 days you will receive:
• A short daily inspirational & insightful video (10 minutes or less) to teach and orient you to the practice and topic of the day
• Daily Yoga Nidra (sleep-based meditation) with a specific intention to support you with breaking the cycle of stressImportant Information
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. If applicable, they can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/