Nov 17, Dec 15, 2020 & Jan 12, Feb 16th, March 16, and April 13, 2021
Live Online with Nirali Lauren McCrea
Live Online Zoom Session Schedule:
o 10:30AM-12:30PM (EST)
Students may attend live or watch later on their own schedule.
PREREQUISITE: Any 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
A 6-month Study Series for Yoga Teachers
Join us for a unique study series designed to deepen your personal understanding of yoga and refine your ability to articulate and convey these teachings with simplicity and precision to the classes and clients you later plan to work with. In this 6-month study series, we will meet monthly to de-code and look further into the key elements of I AM Yoga® to better understand their spiritual, practical and modern applications in our personal practice and eventually the classes we plan to lead.
Throughout, we will explore the teachings of Gurudev Shri Amritji, Swami Kripalu and select passages from Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, The Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads as our road-map to enhance our understanding of yoga’s rich depths, history and continued relevance in our practice, lives and today’s modern world.
In this class, you have the option to attend for your personal study or choose an educational track with a certificate of distinguishment from the Amrit Yoga Institute upon completion.
The Educational Track consists of the following:
1. Complete all six study sessions
2. Submit a 2-page written essay following the completion of each session answering the questions: What does this practice mean to you? How would you convey these principles to your students or clients? What practices would you choose to guide them through a class?
3. At the end of the course, submit one 60-minute video-class using one of the six themes, drawing inspiration from the teaching outlines you prepared in your essays.
-An in-depth exploration into six key elements of I AM Yoga® for your personal enrichment
-Guidance on how to articulate these concepts simply and effectively to your yoga students
-Suggested techniques and sequences to design classes specifically targeted to each theme
-Explore the richness of yoga’s ancient depths and its modern applications through group study and personal practice
-Refine your understanding of the I AM Yoga® system and teach with greater confidence and precision
-Improve your classes with renewed inspiration and enhanced delivery for students of all levels
Session 1: (Nov 17, 2020 10:30 AM) The First Half of the Pose & The Second Half of the Pose
Session 2: (Dec 15, 2020 10:30 AM) Press Points and Energetic Extensions
Session 3: (Jan 12, 2021 10:30 AM) The Edge
Session 4: (Feb 16, 2021 10:30 AM) Yoga as a Tool for Life Mastery
Session 5: (Mar 16, 2021 10:30 AM) Energy Follows Attention
Session 6: (Apr 13, 2021 10:30 AM) The Inner Dimension of Yoga
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/