with Stuart Stvatsky
Renowned psychologist, Stuart Sovatsky, shares practical tools and techniques for assessing your client and addressing their needs in your private practice. This is a required course for students in the Yoga Therapy 800hr training.
Learn new tools for your personal yoga therapy practice!
- Creating a spiritual context for psychological disorders
- Basic knowledge of commonly occurring mental health conditions
- Understand how to handle critical cases out of your scope of practice
- Learn how to use the Enneagram to assess clients and address their specific needs
- Bridging the gap between Western Psychology and Eastern Psychology
This course consists of 14 segments. Each 30- minute segment will contain any of the following:
- Expand your understanding and skills as an I AM Yoga Therapist
- Downloadable documents
- Reading Materials
- Course assignments to complete. All assignments are auto-checked
- Have access to the internet
- Have an electronic device to view course materials
- Complete the course within 3 months
- Course must be completed within three months of enrollment date. If not completed, the student will be automatically canceled from the course without a refund.
- Upon completion of the course, you receive a downloadable certificate.
- Upon completion of the course, materials and videos will remain accessible for future reference.
With each video, you will receive instructions on what you need to do for completion of that segment before continuing to the next video.
Online Course Cancellation Policy:
Each online course must be completed within three months of enrollment date. If the course is not completed within three months, the student will be automatically canceled from the course without a refund. Student must then pay the tuition fee again to re-enroll.
A student may submit a formal request for additional time to complete the online module, to the Assistant Director of the I AM Yoga Therapy Program. Each request will be reviewed and an extension will be accepted or rejected on a case by case basis.
If a student does not complete the online module within a three-month (3-month) time frame and does not formally request an extension, their enrollment in the course module will be canceled without refund.