with Stuart Sovatsky
Renowned psychologist, Stuart Sovatsky, shares practical tools and techniques for assessing your client and addressing their needs in your private practice. This is a required course for students in the Yoga Therapy 800hr training, Module 8.
Learn new tools for your personal yoga therapy practice!
- Creating a spiritual context for psychological disorders
- Basic knowledge of commonly occurring mental health conditions
- Understand how to handle critical cases out of your scope of practice
- Learn how to use the Enneagram to assess clients and address their specific needs
- Bridging the gap between Western Psychology and Eastern Psychology
This course consists of 14 segments. Each 30- minute segment will contain any of the following:
- Expand your understanding and skills as an I AM Yoga Therapist
- Downloadable documents
- Reading Materials
- Course assignments to complete. All assignments are auto-checked
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/