Meditation in Motion
October 28-30, 2022 & November 11-13, 2022
with Indu Heather Arena, Senior Amrit Yoga Teachers
October 28-30, 2022 & November 11-13, 2022*:
• Friday: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
• Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM-5:15 PM ESTMake Everything you do a Meditation in Motion
Note: You do not need to be a yoga instructor to participate in our Immersion, just interested in learning how to make yoga a way of life.I AM Yoga® Advanced Training Immersion
Yoga is not man-made. It emerges from deep states of meditation. This can only happen when the mind is in a state of equanimity and the inner intelligence of the body is freed to carry out its evolutionary functions. This advanced training builds on the I AM Yoga® Teacher Training (Posture of Consciousness) and enables you to not only detect the heightened voice of prana, but to begin to listen and respond to its inner urgings. In the same way as sensation speaks to you on the yoga mat, you will learn how to be in response to the urgings of prana, the voice of your inner guide, in life.
This personal sadhana Immersion is open to all. The program cultivates an inner attunement to Prana [intelligent life energy] to “consciously cross-over” from physical yoga to energy yoga; from sitting meditation--to experiencing life as a Meditation in Motion.Features:
-Daily yoga sessions live and pre-recorded for your convenience
-Simple breathing exercises to cultivate an attunement to prana
-Specific techniques to help you connect with the natural intelligence of prana
-Tools to help you understand and experience the deeper energetic meaning of the yogic
-Accessible for everyone at any level of physical capability
-Recorded Darshan's with Gurudev
-The Lineage VideoBenefits:
-Learn to listen to the inner promptings of wisdom that arise from within
-Leave with a greater ability to be in flow with life
-Experience authentic yoga in a way you have never beforeImportant Information
- The program manual is digitally provided for convenience. It can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- There are two tracks that make up the I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion Training:
• I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion Immersion (that is this course and can be done on its own for personal benefit)
• I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion Certification (I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion Immersion is a prerequisite to the Certification and if you want to take the Certification you will need to separately register at https://amrityoga.org/)
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
For those seeking certification and plan to attend the Meditation in Motion Certification
Certification students are required to attend the program live unless discussed with Indu. Students outside of North America may watch the Friday evening recording prior to the start of Saturday’s live sessions.
PREREQUISITE (FOR THOSE SEEKING ACCREDITATION (OTHERWISE THIS PROGRAM IS OPEN TO ANYONE): I AM YOGA® TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION AND CERTIFICATION - 200 HOUR
Or if you have taken your 200-hour teacher training in another tradition, then:
PREREQUISITE: Posture of Consciousness Intensive: A Mentored Online Course
Meditation in Motion - Action Plan Home Study - Details To Be Announced during your Immersion
For those that want to complete the I AM Yoga® Advanced: Meditation in Motion – 200 hours you must complete the in-person Certification