May 6-12th, 2021
with Kamini Desai PhD and John Vosler
Live Online Zoom Session Schedule:
o May 6-7 & 10-12, 2021 (weekdays): 4PM-8PM (EST) (1PM-5PM (PDT/PST))
o May 8-9, 2021 (Saturday-Sunday): 12PM-4PM (EST) (9AM-1PM (PDT/PST))
PREREQUISITE: I AM YOGA NIDRA™ PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (IMMERSION AND CERTIFICATION)
Discover the ancient esoteric roots of Yoga Nidra Sleep Meditation
If you have been wanting to deepen your practice and delivery through appropriate interpretation and comprehension of Scriptural Study, as well as receiving expanded teachings on esoteric yogic anatomy, this advanced course is for you! The I AM Yoga Nidra™ Advanced Training effects a quantum leap into the hidden teachings of the Upanishads, the Yoga Sutras, the origins of Yoga Nidra, as well as rare teachings from our lineage-- all of which will allow you to cultivate an even more profound grasp of the influence, scope, and applications of this practice. You will enhance your knowledge of the Koshas, their functions, and how they can be nourished and strengthened through the practice of Yoga Nidra. Through scriptural study, you will gain a deeper appreciation of the immensity of Yoga Nidra and the place it holds in the 8-limbed Path of Yoga. Receive little-known secrets to provide further clarity on experiences had during Yoga Nidra. Acquire a more thorough comprehension of the Higher and Lower Mind, how the Ego is created, the role it plays in your spiritual journey, and how to unlock the unique power of the Wisdom body to shape and create your life.
Solutions for grief, trauma and transition
You will learn the basics of Yoga Nidra as it is applied in Yoga Therapy, using protocols to aid those seeking emotional integration; as well as solutions for grief, trauma, and other forms of energetic blockages. We will take an in-depth look at visualizations and image techniques, understanding how they relate to the Mental and Wisdom Bodies, when to incorporate them, and how to deliver them so they do not activate the Thinking Mind. In addition to a manual, you will receive a set of Advanced Yoga Nidra cards including new techniques and variations.
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee using this form: https://amrityoga.org/forms/ecourse-extension-form/
Features & Benefits
• In-depth study of ancient texts that will inspire and excite your appreciation of Yoga Nidra
• Daily Yoga Nidra experiences to restore, rejuvenate and walk the path of the ancient teachings
• Instruction on how to recognize and address the various stages of emotional integration with Yoga Nidra
• Integral time to deepen your personal practice, inner exploration and open to your Self
• Broaden your knowledge and expertise with a combination of direct experience and in-depth knowledge
• Expand your offerings to gift to others with new techniques and Advanced Yoga Nidra cards
• Gain an even greater appreciation of the original teachings of Yoga Nidra
• Help others connect to intuition and higher knowing in times of confusion and crisis
For 300-Hours with Yoga Alliance join us for I AM Yoga Nidra™ & I AM Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training – Meditation in Motion
For 500-Hours with Yoga Alliance join us for I AM Yoga® Level 1 & Yoga Nidra along & I AM Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training – Meditation in Motion.
For 800-Hours this program constitutes Module 5 of the I AM Yoga Therapy™ Training. Your hours may transfer. *You must be a certified yoga teacher to qualify.
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/